good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack, from subscription, to retail and our online shop. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first nibble box becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with our entry into the US market viewed the most successful launch in history for a UK brand.
The role…AP Supervisor...
We’re looking for an organised and personable AP Supervisor to be responsible for the Purchase to Pay cycle at graze. This is a hands on role which includes the supervision of the other AP team members (1.5 FTE).
What you’ll be responsible for...
- Ownership of the multi-currency AP ledgers and reporting process – high volume
- Ensuring all invoices, expenses and credit cards costs are correctly processed in a timely manner
- Running weekly payment runs so all suppliers are paid on time and good relationships maintained
- Monitoring levels of cash in the bank to ensure sufficient funds in all accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end ledger close
- Aged Creditor reports
- Clear documentation of the P2P cycle
- Managing the workflow and balancing the workload across the team of 2.5 FTE (including yourself)
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
- Ad hoc support to wider finance team
Your day to day tasks will include...
- All invoices entered into the Purchase Ledger in a timely and accurate manner
- Overseeing weekly payment run preparation for multi-currency ledgers
- Checking payment runs are correct and fully authorised
- Purchase Ledgers kept up to date with payments allocated off and outstanding balances investigated and explained
- Internal and external queries dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Weekly invoice filing
What we are looking for in you...
- Know how to process high volumes of invoices!
- Supervisory experience (ideally)
- Multi-currency ledgers
- Intermediate Excel user
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in learning new IT systems
- Ability to identify process improvements
What we will expect in first 6 months...
- Smooth running P2P process
- Excellent knowledge of graze’s AP processes and systems
- Great relationships with both internal & external stakeholders
- Month end closes delivered on time
- Ongoing process improvements in the P2P cycle
- AP Team working seamlessly together
What’s in it for you?...
- We offer study support for accountancy qualifications and actively encourage our employees to learn new skills with studio sessions, job specific learning and networking opportunities.
- graze is a young company, moving into new commercial areas including Retail, Online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
- There’s some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business!
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest.