Here at graze we’re on a never-ending hunt for tastier, crunchier, fresher, better snacking. Why? Because we want to help people enjoy healthy living every day. We think snacks made with seriously tasty, wholesome ingredients and lots of imagination is a good place to start.
After all, it’s what’s helped us become one of the market leaders. Now part of the Unilever family, we remain true to our nimble, tech-led beginnings to find ways to grow our multi-channel brand within the healthy snacking market.
We’re a bunch of like-minded people but we’re not all the same. We’re a diverse lot with different experiences and backgrounds but, like our snacks, we combine to make something wonderful. You can be yourself, feel like you belong, as you’d like to belong.
the role, National Accounts Controller OOH (8/9 month contract)...
We’re looking to recruit a National Account Controller to own our Travel, High Street, Foodservice and Convenience channels and coach a brilliant team who manage and support various customers and accounts. There is lots of head room for growth by unlocking wider range and distribution in existing retailers and new customers/channels.
what you’ll be responsible for...
- You will own the UK OOH strategy
- Delivering the Sales and Profit targets for the channel, with full P&L accountability and budget management
- You will manage, inspire and develop your team of 5 National Account Managers
- Responsibility for all channel customers through your team
- You will develop great partnerships with the senior teams in our strategic retailers
- You will deliver a brilliant category driving JBPs (Including: Share of Shelf/Visibility at POS/Distribution across range/retail Pricing/Promotions/Investment Levels)
- Ultimately own the OOH Managed demand forecast, working collaboratively with Supply to ensure availability
- You will feed back insight to the business and deliver performance course-correcting plans
- You will develop a brilliant, accountable team and coach them to over deliver whilst living the graze values
- You will work directly with our Category, Customer Marketing and Revenue Growth teams on strategy, implementation plans and how to maximise performance.
what we’re looking for in you...
- You have been responsible for major retailers with full P&L responsibility
- You understand OOH, what the levers for growth are and have a clear vision of how graze could grow
- A proven track record of delivering results through category-based selling
- You’ll love influencing and thinking strategically
- Hopefully available to start this contract in or around May 2020.