Here at graze we’re on a never-ending hunt for tastier, crunchier, fresher, better snacking. Why? Because we want to help people enjoy healthy living every day. We think snacks made with seriously tasty, wholesome ingredients and lots of imagination is a good place to start.
After all, it’s what’s helped us become one of the market leaders. Now part of the Unilever family, we remain true to our nimble, tech-led beginnings to find ways to grow our multi-channel brand within the healthy snacking market.
We’re a bunch of like-minded people but we’re not all the same. We’re a diverse lot with different experiences and backgrounds but, like our snacks, we combine to make something wonderful. You can be yourself, feel like you belong, as you’d like to belong.
The Role, Senior Programme Manager
- Drive and deliver key retail launch and packaging development projects across the UK and beyond, coordinating the efforts of different team members involved in a project from inception through delivery
- Be a part of a high performing Innovation Leadership Team which consistently delivers products which exceed the expectations of consumers and utilises all available expertise to maximise opportunities
- Lead cross functional project delivery teams with purpose and direction, coordinating activities across supply, marketing, commercial, tech and finance – organising the appropriate forums to control and monitor progress.
- Devise and monitor timelines and critical paths to ensure milestones are met, driving change plans as variables develop throughout a project’s delivery
- Ownership for driving projects through a defined stage gate process and evaluating success post launch.
- Manage a team of 3 reports (2 direct) – a packaging development team and a junior programme manager
To succeed you will have:
- Strong project management background and degree level (or equivalent) qualifications
- Track record of delivering products to market within an innovations or project role within a fast paced, Food/FMCG/Operations environment
- The ability to lead and inspire others, and influence cross functionally
- The ability to manage key relationships and stakeholders, both internal and external, whilst keeping a clear focus on the end consumer
- Experience of working cross functionally across multiple departments and/or geographies with an ability to influence and drive decisions outside the PM function
- The ability to communicate proactively, clearly and concisely
- High resilience, a “can do” attitude and a desire to look for alternative solutions to problems vs. accepting the status quo
- A high level of commercial awareness and the ability to deliver against defined KPI’s.
- An appetite for the very best within the team and the wider business
- Be able to spend time at both our Richmond Head Office and at our Hayes manufacturing centre.
What’s in it for you?
- graze is a young company, working in many commercial areas including Retail, Online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow
- Our packaging projects are market leading on plastic reduction and reducing our environmental impact, you’ll be at the core of driving these through to completion.
- There’s some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business!
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest
- This is a great opportunity for you to bring your knowledge of great Programme Management into graze; and be instrumental in the future growth of the company