Here at graze we’re on a never-ending hunt for tastier, crunchier, fresher, better snacking. Why? Because we want to help people enjoy healthy living every day. We think snacks made with seriously tasty, wholesome ingredients and lots of imagination is a good place to start.
After all, it’s what’s helped us become one of the market leaders. Now part of the Unilever family, we remain true to our nimble, tech-led beginnings to find ways to grow our multi-channel brand within the healthy snacking market.
We’re a bunch of like-minded people but we’re not all the same. We’re a diverse lot with different experiences and backgrounds but, like our snacks, we combine to make something wonderful. You can be yourself, feel like you belong, as you’d like to belong.
the role, Product Developer...
This role is part of a dynamic and passionate NPD team, you would be working on innovation that is changing the face of healthy snacking.
what you’ll be responsible for...
- Managing ongoing EPD and NPD projects within our online range and owning launch timeline management across our online portfolio
- Working as part of the team towards the goal of bringing our whole range in line with our brand health guidelines
- Attending trade shows and building links with new suppliers to make sure we're keeping on top of industry trends
- Being the link between NPD, Procurement and Technical on all ingredient related topics including coordinating feedback and managing sample tracking
- Hosting a regular schedule of competitor benchmarking sessions and carrying out weekly taste panels on our products
- Working with our Technical team to ensure that our ingredient and product database are always up to date
- Managing the NPD Kitchen including sample requests and stock rotation
what we’re looking for in you...
- 1+ years of NPD experience (could be gained via a year in industry placement as part of a relevant university course)
- Hopefully some experience of managing new and existing product development! However, this role would suit a graduate or first role applicant.
- Confidence in presenting concepts to, and influencing, multiple stakeholders
- A passion for food and an understanding of current and future food trends
- A proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organisation and efficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- A good level of excel capability would be advantageous
what we’ll expect in your first 6 months...
- To have gained a full understanding of our current range (subscription and retail) and innovation pipeline
- To have gained a good understanding of the competitive landscape
- To have conducted and presented a competitor review
- To have kicked off and managed NPD and EPD projects
- To have taken ownership of your key areas of responsibility
- To have built strong relationships within your team and the wider business
what’s in it for you?...
- The opportunity to get stuck into and manage your own projects in a dynamic and creative environment
- The chance to broaden your industry knowledge; with so many different ingredients in our product portfolio, we work with a very wide range of people from all over the world and are constantly discovering new and exciting ideas to bring to life in our range
- We encourage active learning with learning lunches, networking events or more formal qualifications
- At the risk of blowing our own trumpet, there’s some seriously smart, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people at graze HQ!
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around each of us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest. And we wouldn’t have it any other way. Bring yourself to work!
- Tons of activities to join in on, including yoga, HIIT classes, team breakfasts and even bi-weekly massages!
- Great team socials, quarterly events, Friday drinks and much more
We’re all about inclusivity and making you feel like you belong. We are passionate about having an excellent culture with strong meaningful values so the biggest ask we have is for you to be your authentic self every day whilst doing a great job.