good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack, from subscription, to retail and our online shop. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first nibble box becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
To carry out day to day planned and reactive maintenance across multiple production lines. Ensuring all works are completed in a safe, hygienic and timely manner. To work as part of a team in identifying and implementing quality and efficiency improvements.
- Planning and completing maintenance tasks, such as weekly or monthly equiment inspection and consequent repairs
- Attending and resolving breakdown issues in a hygienic environment.
- Ensuring optimum output and equipment efficiency.
- Project support and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring the business key performance targets are met.
- Proven experience of conducting maintenance and breakdown cover in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have formal Engineering qualifications, either having completed a recognised apprenticeship or degree.
- Experience of working in a food or pharmaceutical industry and a having a good understanding of GMP, HACCP and BRC auditing.
- Experience of fault finding and repair of pneumatic circuits and components.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise work.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Experience of working with some the following equipment: multi-head weighers, checkweighers, metal detectors, tray sealers, flow wrappers, cartoners, box makers, case tapers, thermal or laser date printers and hot melt glue systems.
- Fully conversant in the requirements of Health & Safety within engineering including Risk Assessment, Permit to Work, PUWER, COSHH, LOLER, SSOW.
- Having some Electrical engineering background would be an advantage.
- Experience of Microsoft Office / Google Software
- Experience of using CMMS software for planned maintenance.
What we will expect in first 6 months
- Complete initial induction and training program.
- Become experienced with the production lines, their operation and common faults.
- Complete scheduled preventative maintenance and be conversant with CMMS.
- Fully integrate into the Engineering team.
- Demonstrate your ability to learn, lead and work with the Engineering and Operations teams.
- Review and provide documented recommendations for potential development opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
graze is a young company, moving into new commercial areas including Retail, Online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
There’s some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business!
You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest.
We encourage active learning with access for all employees to our studio sessions, job specific learning and networking opportunities.