Good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthy snack brand, graze is on a mission to make healthy eating exciting with ambitious plans to grow a successful, global multi-channel food business which offer consumers new ways to snack. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first nibble box in 2008 becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, the most top of mind healthy snack brand in the UK and a growing US business - our recent entry into the US market online is viewed as the most successful launch in history for a UK brand and we have just begun our launch into US retail.
The role...Social Media & Content Delivery Executive
Become the lead creative contributor and organiser of graze’s social media activity. Coordinate the creation of content across key channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and graze’s blogs, also supporting influencer programmes, consumer emailings and photographic shoots. The Social Media & Content Delivery Executive will work as part of the group online comms team with a focus on US and UK markets to create engaging social content, support with digital marketing projects and build the brand’s social media presence.
What you’ll be responsible for...
- Planning and delivering a UK social content calendar that delivers engaging, useful and impactful content to our communities in keeping with our Social Media Strategy and global content calendar
- Working closely with the lead creative to plan team resource around incoming briefs
- Conceiving interesting and fun ideas to engage, reward and inspire our online communities
- Planning and scheduling weekly posts
- Creative copywriting for ad and website content
- Support marketing projects through handling the creation, or commissioning, of content
- Provide mentorship to team members on secondment in the social team
- Localising US-created content for UK use
- Supporting the comms team with the prioritisation of deliverables, coordination of photoshoots and management of influencer programs
What we are looking for in you?...
- Likely you'll have worked in a content creation or communications background, preferably with a bias toward digital content
- Be hands-on! Managing brand/organisation social media channel(s)
- Previous background in working with content creators to interpret briefs, acting as a mediator between ‘brief owners’ and creative team
- Experienced in copywriting, ideally as a contributor to a blog, a publication or as a studied subject
- A natural in driving a positive and fun approach to engaging with social media followers while staying relevant and on-brand
- Strong communication and team-working skills
- Ability to deliver a balance of results-delivery with creativity and flair
- Comfortable analysing social media performance data and showcasing insights of value to the business
- Full of ideas, with a knack for creating fun and engaging social media comms on a consistent basis
- Passionate about social media
Good to have...
- Agency/ studio background
- Higher education in a communications related field
- Intermediary level photoshop
- Background in food and/or ecommerce
What we will expect in the first 6 months?...
- A high level social media calendar, +6 months - and 3 month, detailed view (stemming from pre-defined global calendar)
- Delivered two creative engagement initiatives in Instagram +/or Facebook
- Clear format for social media monthly reporting, proposed and approved
- Successfully running weekly social media check-in meetings
What’s in it for you?...
- We are a young company, moving to become a multi-channel business on a mission to reinvent the way FMCG businesses develop products and grow brands. You’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
- There are some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business!
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, curious, pioneering, commercially aware and resilient.
- We encourage active learning with access for all employees to our studio sessions, job specific learning and networking opportunities.